Use of Contents in HERMES-IR
- All rights to this database are held by Hitotsubashi University.
- This database includes copyrighted materials as well as non-copyrighted ones.
- Use of contents (such as downloading and printing for reproduction or citation) shall be limited to private use. For other purposes (such as secondary use, redistribution and modification of the contents) consent by the copyright holder of each item is reqired respectively.
- When using contents for commercial purposes (such as publication and broadcasting), please contact the e-mail address shown below in advance.
The digitized images indicated as "Public domain" attached with PUBLIC DOMAIN MARK
can be used without any restrictions at no charge. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permissions.
In order to grasp usage status, we would appreciate it if you could let us know how you reuse(d) them either in advance or later. Also, please donate 1 copy of the outcome, if you write research papers or books using the image.
- HERMES-IR Operations Council Secretariat
(Library Affairs Division, Department of Libraries and Information, Hitotsubashi University)
- E-mail:lib-contents●ad.hit-u.ac.jp (Please change "●" to "@".)